Us

Us

Friday, June 10, 2011

Play time

Jason had the day off and was taking care of our little one, so I decided to leave class a tad early...I usually don't skip class, but I think about it often, so today I left at lunch :)  Our origional plan was to go to Deanna Rose Farmstead, but of course, today was the hottest day of the year so far.  Instead, we headed to the mall for their indoor play area and carousal.  We have gone to this play area before, but its been awhile.  This time she was old enough to really enjoy herself and was one busy girl!  (notice the hair, it is finally long enough to put into a ponytail :) First up was the slide. 



 Next was the car tunnel.  So exciting!

 Probably her favorite activity was sitting in the car and "driving."  She couldn't get enough!

This was Reegan's first time on a carousel.  She did not have the reaction we were expecting.  It was very scary at first and she didn't want to sit on the horse.
She even tried to climb off...
 After a couple of laps, she decided it wasn't so bad...
 I think I may venture to say that by the end, she may have enjoyed herself...a little
It is days like this that I wish school was over and I could spend more time with the little one!  She is growing up SO fast, I can hardly believe it.  Where is my teeny, tiny baby? 

No comments: