Us

Us

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hospital Hill 5K

Saturday morning, bright and early, we left for Crown Center to run Hospital Hill.  It was an early morning, you can tell by our sleepy eyes at 6:00am.  It was also hot, 6am and it was already 80 degrees!  

There are no strollers allowed on the course, so while my Dad, Jason, Jeff, and I ran the 5K, my mom and Reegan enjoyed the outdoors.  Reegan watched the fountains, but was not ready to get in like a bunch of the other kids out there.  I think next year she'll probably be ready!



After the race...

Reegan loves holding both of our hands while we walk from place to place and I think it may be because she likes to be swung in the air.  Look at her face :)



We survived!  It was a tough, hilly course, but I am sure we'll be out again next year. 

No comments: