Us

Us

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nothing New

Nothing new is going on around the Heine Household. Its actually pretty nice.  We had a wild, busy weekend full of events, but this week is kinda dragging on. I'm not complaining, I loving my last full week at home with my baby.  Yep, thats right.  As of next Monday, I will be bringing home a paycheck!  I can't wait to be rolling in the dough...or just adding a little to our bank account.  Monday morning I start orientation at St Luke's in the Heart Institute, intermediate cardiac care to be specific. 

As excited as I am to start working and get into my new routine, I was hoping for a couple more weeks at home without having to study.  My days at home during school and while studying for boards meant that all nap time and after Reegan's bedtime= studying.  Now that I don't have to study, nap times are my time!  I have been cleaning, searching the web, or my personal favorite, reading all of my magazines I didn't have time to read while in school!  One time, I even took a nap while Reegan napped.  Even though Reegan never sleeps longer than 90 minutes, I am going to miss these times!

No pictures today, the last couple of days have been very uneventful.  Even though the weather has been beautiful, Reegan and I have been inside for most of it, because she has not been feeling great.  I thought at first she was having allergy issues, but today she had a fever.  We are doing lots of cuddling, lots of drawing (her new favorite activity), and lots of reading. 

Our next few weekends are pretty busy as well, so I'm sure we will have plenty of pics to share! 

No comments: