Us

Us

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Plaza Art Fair

This has been a wonderfully busy weekend.  Saturday morning started with Reegan and I going to a Ladies Sunday School Brunch, while Jason helped a friend paint.  After nap time we headed to the Plaza Art Fair.  Even though we cannot afford anything, it is so much fun walking around and seeing all of the talented works.  Like always, it was very crowded,  I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I like crowds.  I like the noise and having "life" around me.  (I love Christmas Shopping in the couple of weeks before Christmas when the malls are flooded with people).
Reegan worked hard at putting her sunglasses on!
Got em...kinda
Since we were at the plaza, Reegan became very sophisticated while looking at the art...
After walking around, we headed to Tomfooleries for some dinner (and coloring).
Sunday was even more busy than Saturday was.  Stay tuned for 2 more posts about that!

No comments: