Us

Us

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

I love having these "little" holidays spaced through the year.  We have so much fun being able to spend the time with our families and introduce Reegan to new traditions.  We started the day off with church and then our families came to our house to eat and watch Reegan hunt Easter eggs. 

We don't have many family pictures, so this was top of my priority list!  I love that now Reegan will respond when we ask her to smile...well some of the time.  It all depends on her attitude and also what other distractions are around.  Maybe this was my Easter present, a cooperative child!  Actually I think she was just so excited to have so many people she loves around her all at once. 



Look at that beauty.  WOW, I think she keeps getting cuter by the day.  She thinks so too, because if we put her in a dress or a new outfit she likes to see herself in the mirror and she'll say, "I'm cute".  Gotta love a toddler with high self-esteem. 
Sunday was much nicer than Saturday, so we were able to have the egg hunt outside. 

She's the only little one in the family, so she didn't have to compete with anyone for the eggs.  Not for much longer :)
More family pics...
...then someone started to get bored with it. 

I say it all the time, but I am so proud to her mom.  She is such a spirited, active child and we wouldn't want it any other way.  I am also so thankful for Jason.  He really is an amazing father and takes such good care of her.  It is wonderful not having any worries while I work and knowing that she is in wonderful hands.  Our families are incredibly supportive and love Reegan unconditionally.  We are so blessed.    

No comments: