Us

Us

Monday, April 30, 2012

Trolley Run

It was supposed to be the 6th annual trolley run for Jason and I.  Jason was going to run it as usual and I was going to push Reegan in the jogging stroller.  I had snacks, books and little things packed in case she became restless (usually she loves walks and just chills) and I needed something to distract her.  Well, the weather did not cooperate.  I decided that there was no need for Reegan to be out in the cold and rain, so we skipped it.  Jason and my dad were troopers and braved the elements.  
My mom had surgery recently so the 3 of us girls went to panera for some hot coffee and to relax while we waited for the guys to join us.  Following tradition, we then went out to breakfast.  This year we went to Beer Kitchen in Westport and it was great!  Not your traditional breakfast menu, but very good. 

I'm pretty bummed I sat out this year, but I'll be back next year. 

Poor Reegan is not recovering like we had hoped/expected.  She still has a fever and is not back to her usual self.  I think a trip to the doctor is in store for her tomorrow.  Our poor little thing, I hate when she is sick and I would give anything to help her feel better.  She is sleeping great, so hopefully a full recovery is in the very near future.  

No comments: