Us

Us

Monday, July 9, 2012

Bowling

As many of you may or may not know, I (Jason) grew up bowling quite a bit.  I bowled in leagues and tournaments, and I really loved the game.  So, needless to say I was PUMPED to take Reegan bowling for the first time last week!  We figured it was the perfect opportunity to take her while I was home for paternity leave and the bowling alley had a special for kids on Thursday mornings that was perfect.

First we got her fitted with the proper footwear!


And then a ball.  She got really excited about this!  We weren't entirely sure she'd even be able to pick it up, let alone roll it, but she did great!

I helped her get the first couple of shots down the lane...

Then she took over and did it all by herself!!



Gavin came along to "watch" although I'm not sure he really saw much of anything.  ;)

I'd say it was a success!  We actually ended up bowling a second game because she was having so much fun!  Plus it was nice to have a cheering section - every time I took a turn, I would walk back and Reegan would say "good job Daddy!"  She's the best!

Plus, the girl can BOWL.  Look at that score!

No comments: