Us

Us

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cutest kids ever :)

I think so anyways :)  Jason went back to work this week, so I have been in full multi-tasking mode trying to stay on-top of everything that needs to get done around here.  I haven't been the greatest about it, hence the lack of pictures that have been taken and lack of those posted here.  As I write this, I am also eating lunch waiting for the baby monitor to tell me that Gavin is once again awake and wanting to eat.  Boy is going through a serious growth spurt already.  I took him back to the doctor yesterday to have his cord looked it and he weighs 9lbs, 8 oz.  That is a 12 ounce gain in 8 days.  He is also 22 inches, thats 3/4 inch taller than 8 days ago...

There have been some wonderful moments that I have been able to capture.  Reegan just adores her brother and wants to know whats he doing at all moments.  She also wants to be a part of everything and requests to "hold it" about 20 times a day. 

 Reegan supervising tummy time





We are loving life as a family of 4, and it seems like Gavin has been a part of our lives for much longer than 16 days.  He is such a good baby, good eater and good sleeper, we couldn't ask for more!

No comments: