Us

Us

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Catch-up

I guess I have a little catching-up to do.  The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind, but were getting the hang of this two child thing. 

Gavin got his first tub-bath and actually didn't cry.  I think he enjoys these baths.  They must relax him because he always sleeps great after!  I think we'll remember this when we have an evening of overtired baby. 
"Dad, why is she taking pictures?" 
The weather has been super hot, but we did manage to clean out the garage and sell a few items on Craig's list.  Reegan was not interested in cleaning, so she played in the water table.  Gavin wasn't interested either, so he slept. 
"Dad, she's taking pictures again..."
During a trip to Home depot, I picked out a can of spray paint and have since proceeded to turn more than a few things yellow!  I love how summery this is going to make our outdoors! 
Reegan loving on Gavin...sister loves her brother, a little too much sometimes.
Our evenings,  trying to relax before everyone heads off to bed!
such a handsome little guy
Today Gavin is 1 month old and last night Reegan started gymnastics.  I'll post pictures of those soon!  Thats a promise!

No comments: