Us

Us

Friday, July 6, 2012

First:

Gavin has been having some firsts around here: 

First Bath- he was not a fan as we expected.  I can't wait for that cord to fall off so it no longer takes 2 of us to control this squirmy guy!


We also went to the doctor for his 1 week check-up.  Little guy is looking great and growing like a champ.

He currently weighs 8lbs, 12 oz (61%ile), 21.25 inches (81%ile) and his head is 15%ile.  Gavin is not up to birth weight yet, but he is well on his way.  He is one healthy guy and so far has been pretty easy going, just like his sister was.  He falls alsleep whenever we leave the house (which isn't often) and has even started sleeping for longer at night.  Every night this week I have had to wake him up after 5 hours to eat.  I know this wont last, but I'm enjoying the little longer stretches while I can get them.  If only we could get Reegan to sleep in longer...

  

No comments: