Us

Us

Friday, December 28, 2012

Heine Family Christmas

Christmas was so wonderful, Its going to require a couple posts :)  It was long and spread out this year, just how I like it!  I always want the holidays to be last as long as possible. 
 Sunday we had the Heine Family over.  Since it wasn't Christmas yet, we went for a non-traditional meal of chili and potato soup. 
 and cookie dough dip.  It was amazing!  That could have been my meal, I'm looking forward to the next event so I can make it again.
 Then it was time for presents.
 Gavin liked the mouth approach to gift opening.
 Then finally, kinda, got the hang of it.
 Reegan had no problems this year.  She knew just what to do.
Forget the big gifts, give the girl chapstick, nail polish, and a toothbrush and she's happy.  Throw in a bracelet and she's gone to heaven.
 A new hat for our bald baby!

 My favorite part of Christmas...these expressions! 



Gavin went to sleep like a champ, while this one stayed up way past her bedtime "playing" apples to apples with everyone. 
This year has been my favorite Christmas!  All of the things that I loved as a kid, still love, and watching my family love all come together is magical.  

No comments: