Us

Us

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We're Ready

With one week left before Christmas, we are completely finished with our shopping and wrapping.  I did most of the shopping and Jason did most (Ok, all) of the wrapping.  We make a great pair.  
Reegan helped too.  She sometimes placed the tape on the gift, but was more happy eating her snack, playing doctor with Gavin, and watching a Charlie Brown Christmas

 Reegan also carried all of the presents to the tree and everyday since has rearranged them to her liking.

 Check out these thighs!  Cankles never looked so good!
 Crazy, awesome, amazing rolls. 
Next up cookie making and menu planning!  We're even supposed to get snow this week!  Neither Jason or I have to work that day, so bring it on!  I love a good snow day, any excuse to sit inside cuddling with my family, maybe I can convince Jason to build our first fire! 

No comments: