Us

Us

Friday, December 7, 2012

most wonderful time of the year

December is quickly passing us by.  Maybe its the beautiful "winter" weather, maybe its the colds that keep making their rounds between the kids and I (some how Jason always manages to slide by without catching it), maybe its just because we are so busy.  I have made mental note that this is going to change for 2013.  However, we keep trying to take a deep breath and remember the reason for the season.  I think I am more excited this year than I have been in a while. I love that Reegan is experiencing these memories that are so special to Jason and I.  That we get to pass down traditions from our families and watch her excitment.  Everything is exciting to her and it is amazing. 
Every day, multiple times a day, Reegan asks to turn on the tree and the garland on our banister.  Then she has a huge smile when we agree.   
Gavin has no idea whats coming, but I love that.  I love that he is his happiest when we sit and talk to him.  He is amazingly smiley and no one can get him to laugh like his sister.  They are amazing together! 



Getting the hang of it!

Setting up her nativity scene.  Carefully placing everyone where they "should" be.  Poor Mary and Joseph usually spend their time outside of the manager and instead of the angel on top of the manager, thats where the sheep has been spending his time.


Doing a little happy dance.

Now that we're completely decorated, hoping to squeeze in the time for some of our favorite Christmas movies!

No comments: