Us

Us

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Shower Pictures

Here are the much anticipated pictures from the baby showers that I have attended. These first 2 pictures are from one that was thrown for me this past Saturday. The food was amazing, I wish I had a picture to share with you! It was a lot of fun. The first picture is of my mom and Jason's mom. The second picture is of all of my friends that were wonderful enough to bless me by attending.




These next few pictures are from last Saturday at a shower with my family. Once again the food was delicious and the decorations were beautiful! Also, isn't this the cutest diaper cake you have ever seen? I really need to learn how to make these!




These next pictures are from the couples shower that was thrown by some great friends from church.



The winners of the relay race, don't they look cute with their pregnant balloon bellies?

No comments: