Us

Us

Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Girl, Big Bed, Big...

This weekend we decided that it was time to make Reegan's crib a big girl bed.  Well kinda.  We have this railing that we'll use for now to deter her from getting up.  Then maybe we'll upgrade to a smaller railing.  For now we'll see how it works.  Last night she slept just fine so I don't think we'll have to re-evaluate just yet.   

I think she like's her big girl bed! 





Did you catch her shirt? 



I'll show you again! 





Thats right!  We're making the crib a big girl bed because Reegan is going to be a big sister!  There are a lot of changes going on this spring!  I bought this shirt a long time ago because I knew the time would come eventually.  I bought it long before we ever started talking about having a second so I would be prepared!  I just hope it fits until the baby gets here!  

I am 16 weeks and due June 30.  No idea yet if its a boy or girl, we wont find out for another 5 weeks!     

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Yay! Congrats!!! So excited for you guys!

Just Jana said...

What a cute way to share the news! Congrats and best of luck with the bed transition...you are much braver than I!

Lauren said...

Congrats Jason and Jessica! That is so exciting! :)

joelnjen said...

AH YAY!!! Congrats you guys!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!