Us

Us

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scrapbooking

I've been wanting to do somethiing with all the pictures I have of Reegan and I've sat down multiple times to scrapbook.  I just can't seem to get into it, plus I am not very creative and have trouble thinking of cute layouts.  So, I decided to start looking into online scrapbooks.  I know walmart.com and shutterfly.com have these books but they are more basic than what I was wanting.  So, after quite a bit of research I decided on picaboo.com. 


I signed up on one day but didn't get a chance to work on it.  Then I got an email that if I ordered one book I recieved another copy free.  It was perfect, that was excatly what I was wanting.  I wanted 2 copies so that I could always have a copy and a 2nd copy so that when Reegan is older she can have one.  The problem was that it was due the following Monday by midnight and I worked Fri, Sat, and Sun night..  Therefore, this book was put together in 1 night.  It is not exactly what I wanted, but not bad for my first effort.  I think it turned out really cute and I can only imagine how great the next one is going to be.  My goal is to get 2011 done this month and then work on it quarterly that way I never get too far behind and everything is fresh in my mind!

No comments: