Us

Us

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentines Day

We had a low-key Valentine's day around here.  Just the way I like it!  Jason and I snuck out after Reegan had gone to bed (yes, we had someone come over and sit in case she woke up) to watch a movie and eat buttery, greasy popcorn.  It was heavenly, hit the spot!  We watched the Vow, which was good but didn't quite reach my very high standards. 

While Reegan was awake, we decided to suprise daddy and the grandparents by making cards.  I think it may have been the longest this little one has sat still...she loved every minute of it!  I'm glad I thought far enough ahead and was able to make a run to Hobby Lobby for some supplies.  I love that store.  I can never seem to spend enough time there. 


We're really into stickers right now, so to start both mommy and Reegan had to put a sticker on their shirts.  Then we could decorate the card!


Concentrating this long made someone thirsty, so we had to pause a couple times for a drink break!

This is talent right here!  Can you do it? :) 

Still a work in progress, but it's looking good!

No comments: