Us

Us

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2 Months

It's happening.  My little baby is growing up and getting big.  Some of it is really exciting, he's smiling and laughing and sleeping much longer stretches at night.  The rest of it is very sad.  I love watching them grow and learn new things and I am absolutely my kids biggest cheerleader, but time goes too fast. 

Gavin is still growing like a champ and is becoming a much easier baby.  Once 6 weeks hit, our evenings became much easier as he likes to take long afternoon naps, sometimes 4 hours (I don't think Reegan has ever taken a 4 hour nap, ever) and therefore he is happy when Jason gets home from work and wants to play.  It does make dinner time a little more challenging because he is awake and can't sit up on his own yet.  When he is awake he wants to be held and doesn't like to be left alone.  This sometimes causes a stressful morning if I'm trying to take the kids to do something, because if he is awake he'll probably cry until I pick him up.  He loves his baby carrier and falls asleep within minutes of me strapping it on.    

Starting to fill out that crib.  Bumpers were removed a few weeks ago because this guy scoots in his sleep.  He never wakes up in the same place we layed him down.
 Very serious, not sure about all these pictures.

Gavin went to the doctor this morning for his 2-month visit.  He's now 13 pounds, 5 ounces, and he's measuring 23.75" tall (82%-ile for both)!  He just keeps growing so fast!  He's a healthy and happy baby.  :)

No comments: